Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weddings- Rachel & Kevin

Rachel and I met last spring after she had sent me an email with beautiful images of blue, purple and green spring wedding flowers. I thought the color palette was stunning and couldn't wait to show her this late summer version of the same colors.
And as I delivered her bouquets, I could tell that she was very pleased! Rich blue hydrangeas and delphinium blooms with steel blue thistle, purple stock and two types of bright green chrysanthemums were used for the bridesmaids' bouquets. Rachel's bouquet featured the same blue hydrangeas and delphiniums with green button mums, dark purple lisianthus and ivory Majolika spray roses.
The toss bouquet had green button mums, blue hydrangeas and thistle, Majolika spray rose and purple gomphrena.
And personal flowers were a combination of the flowers from the bouquets.


A softer version color palette was carried through to the ceremony design as well.

Beautiful flowers for a very beautiful bride. I wish you and Kevin all the best as you begin your married life!!!

1 comment: