Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding Flowers- Katie's bouquet in blue and white


I just wanted to post some pictures of the lovely bouquet that I designed for Katie who was married to Erik last Sunday. She wanted to go with a classic design of white flowers with just a touch of blue. I took a few shots of her bouquet before I added bound stems of dried baby's breath, thinking I would have time later to take more pictures of her bouquet as well as the bridesmaids' bouquets- I am sorry that I didn't have a chance to pull the camera out again.
Her bouquet was a dreamy cloud of white ranunculus, roses, lisianthus, stock and hydrangeas with soft blue delphinium florets peaking out. Katie and Erik had a beautiful day for their wedding, and I know that this sweet couple is so happy to be husband and wife!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice..thanks for sharing your great pictures..Those wedding flowers are really georgous and beautiful..keep posting....

    ReplyDelete