Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary- Anna and Josh

You get engaged and plan and plan and plan and then comes one of the Most Wonderful Days of your life- Your Wedding... and before you know it, a year goes by. BUT that year is such a treasure as you grow together as Husband and Wife. Today is the first year anniversary for such a sweet couple- Josh and Anna!
I feel so privileged each time a young woman asks me to do her wedding flowers. And it is extra special when I actually got to watch that young woman grow up, (and that young man too!!!)
I hope that today is full of sweet memories as you look back on your wedding day.
And I am praying God's blessing for you as you begin year two!
PS: These wonderful images were captured by Hilton of Hilton Pittman Photography- What a treat to share them!

1 comment:

  1. lovely images and lovely anniversary flowers! what a cute couple! Happy anniversary, Josh and Anna! Best of luck and much happiness!

    ReplyDelete