Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cafe Au Lait Dahlias and Pink Majolica Spray Roses

Some things are worth the wait! That is what I think about these Cafe Au Lait Dahlias. They are starting to bloom now at Springwell Gardens.
This is my second year of growing them. Last year I received dahlia tubers that were supposed to be Cafe Au Lait, but they were not!
Here they featured in a bouquet with pink Majolica spray roses, coral pink Jitterbug and white Bride-To-Be Dahlias, with a collar of seeded eucalyptus, Dusty Miller and Centaurea "Colchester White".
 I am looking forward to using them this fall for a few special brides!


1 comment:

  1. These wedding flower arrangements look absolutely beautiful. My daughter is getting married and I know she would love flowers like these. She has always loved flowers.

    Susan Hirst | http://elizabethwraydesign.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete