Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weddings- Jennifer & Christopher

I was so excited when I received an email from my friend, BJ, asking if I could do her daughter, Jennifer's, wedding flowers, but a little worried when I realized that I already had a wedding for that day. But everything worked out beautifully.
Jennifer's wedding was a late morning wedding, and she already had some wonderful family friends taking care of the decorations for the reception. So I did have the privilege of making the bouquets after all!
Jennifer's colors were soft whites and blues of winter. Her bouquet featured a creamy white rose called White Chocolate, white lisianthus (they are beautiful this time of year!), and white hydrangea.
The bridesmaids carried bouquets of blue hydrangeas studded with white spray roses. They were understated and elegant and the perfect compliment to the bridal bouquet.
I am so happy for these two who have joined their lives together as husband and wife, and I am looking forward to getting to know Christopher, who is now the new son-in-law of some very dear friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment